Have you ever gone through a time in your life where you truly needed wisdom? I’m sure most of you have. The past two weeks in Kids Worship we have been discussing Solomon and his wisdom.
Solomon was so wise! He was so wise that he needed to share his wisdom, so he wrote the book of Proverbs.
Yesterday in Kids Worship, we walked through some of the verses that give us wisdom. These verses can spark awesome conversation with your kids. They also give you an opportunity to pour your own personal wisdom on them.
Here are the Conversation Starters for this week:
- Solomon was the wisest king, should we listen to him?
- Read Proverbs 1:7
- What does fear the Lord mean? Does it mean to run away scared like when you see a spider??
- What does this verse say about people who do not listen to wisdom? (They are fools)
- So, when you parent or teacher gives you advice, should you listen?
- Read Proverbs 3:5-6
- Are you supposed to trust in the Lord with half of your heart?
- What does it mean that he will make your paths straight?
- Read Proverbs 4:14
- What does this mean? (Don’t be friends with troublemakers)
- Have you ever gotten in trouble because the person next to you was talking?
- If you hang out with people who get in trouble, you eventually will. Should you listen to your parents about who you hang out with? (Yes)
Adjust where you need to! God bless.