Habakkuk was such a rich book to go through these past few weeks. We have really seen God work through His word.
As a storm passed through yesterday afternoon, I felt it was fitting to sing in the middle of it!
Kids Worship was a lot of fun yesterday! We had a great time finishing up Habakkuk. If you missed Jerry’s sermon yesterday, click here. Here are the Conversation Starters for this week:
- What is your favorite song?
- If you didn’t say a Christian song, then what Christian song is your favorite? (If you as a parent don’t know their song, go listen to it.)
- Do you know every word to that song?
- Did you know that you can sing that song even when it’s hard to?
- Habakkuk was in a storm, but he said he would rejoice in the Lord. What does it mean to rejoice in the Lord?
- Can you rejoice in the Lord even when you are scared?
- Habakkuk says that God is his strength. What does he mean?
- Is there anyone stronger than God?
- Let’s practice singing our song!!! (Yes, you have to sing their favorite song with them!)